ROLLerUP Solutions Inc., specializes in supplying high-performance security and shading solution products. Our mission is to improve our client’s life quality by providing innovative security & shade solutions
ROLLerUP Solutions Inc., provides security solutions as well as weather protection and light control for homes and businesses which offers high energy efficiency. With over 10 years of experience, the ROLLerUP security shutter company offers the knowledge and skillsets required to provide turnkey roll-up shutter services. We specialize in residential and commercial roll-up security shutters for garage doors, windows, patio doors, laneways gates, concierge desks, front stores, and a variety of other applications. Our product is customized to the client’s needs and job specifications.
We have never compromised on the quality and services provided to the customer. We believe in keeping our customers and suppliers happy and providing them with high-quality products at a competent price.
We are looking for a result-driven team leader to be responsible for monitoring and supervising a team of technicians to achieve the organization’s objectives and increase installations processes efficiency. You will be responsible for providing guidance, instruction, training, and leadership skills to inspire the team to perform at their optimum. You should create a cohesive team that works efficiently together to maximize the productivity of installations.
To be successful as a team leader, you should have a track record of team motivation and technical achievements. Ultimately, a top-notch team leader should display excellent interpersonal skills to build quality relationships with the team and with customers, be goal-driven, and manage the day-to-day activities of the team efficiently.
What we need
- High school diploma or similar
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a team leader in the construction industry.
- On-the-job training.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confidence and skilful negotiating skills.
- Computer literate.
- Strong organizational skills to give the team direction.
- Ability to read technical drawings.
- Clean criminal record.
- Must have driver’s license G full
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the team.
- Motivating the team to achieve organizational goals.
- Developing and implementing a timeline to achieve targets.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Conducting training of team members to maximize their potential.
- Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills.
- Contributing to the growth of the company through a successful team.
- Creating a pleasant working environment that inspires the team
What we offer
- Competitive wage, including bonuses
- Comprehensive benefit package (extended health care, dental care etc.)
- Employee assistance program
- On site free parking (office location)
- Positive working environment
- Established company that is continuing to grow
Please fill out the form below to submit your resume and cover letter. Only selected candidates will be contact for an interview.