Sales Professional/Business Development
ROLLerUP Solutions inc., specialize in supplying high-performance security and shading solution products. Our mission is to provide safe, durable, and energy efficient products.
ROLLerUP Solutions inc., advanced solutions to the commercial, industrial and residential construction industry. The company’s recognized and trusted brands are available through an extensive network of distributors, dealers, and contractors and as well as home improvement retailers.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual who is eager to join a growing team. The ideal candidate brings a desire to win, can build customer relationships naturally and enjoy achieving goals, highly motivated, organized and self driven.
The position is expected to grow ROLLerUP Solutions inc., market share and customer base in key market segments while achieving profit targets.
The Sales Professional position is expected to grow ROLLerUP Solutions inc., market share and customer base in the Golden Horseshoe market segment for ROLLerUP Solutions inc., Construction Adhesives while achieving profit targets. The Sales Professional is expected to:
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate and influence at all levels within commercial construction, including: Key decision makers/ business owners, project managers, installers, general contractors, end users, superintendents, architects, etc.
- Demonstrate technical competency and independently manage demonstrations and technical problem-solving for large, high profile commercial construction projects.
- Work with technical sales and regional sales manager to establish and deliver pricing in accordance with profitability targets
- The Sales Professional will target contractors in the windows and doors, security, landscaping and construction industries as well as architects/designers to build ROLLerUP Solutions inc., customer base.
The Sales Professional role will be to seek new business opportunities and farm existing customers by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. You will boost sales and contribute to business growth by bringing in a steady pipeline of customers.
- Managing the entire sales cycle.
- Cultivate relationships with prospective clients.
- Use various sales techniques to drive growth within the organization.
- Manage sales pipeline using CRM software.
- Seek new business opportunities with current and prospective customers.
- Building and maintaining trust with new and existing customers.
- Provide feedback to the company on customer needs, competition & other valuable information.
- Develops sales funnel for growth opportunities with large commercial contractors.
- Consistently applies sales process and use of all sales tools.
- Accountable for both sales growth and margin metrics.
- Meeting with key architects and designers to add our products to specifications; in addition: Understand contractor installation and installed costs of our products, as well as competitive. products, to communicate product attributes and differentiation to the specifier.
- Conduct presentations to architects and designers.
- Assist contractors in specifications of our products to drive business opportunities.
- Minimum 5 years experience in high-volume sales within construction, engineering, or a related field is required.
- Experience using CRM software. Zoho experience is a strong asset.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Ability to identify and meet customer’s needs.
- The ability to accommodate a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
- Ability to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Self-motivated individual with relationship building skills.
- Sales include in-person consultation.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills. Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Results oriented professional that can identify prospect clients as well as maintain existing contracts.
- Ability to build lasting relationships with customers.
- Training and course work in strategic selling concepts are desirable.
- Must have the ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Able to develop strong and effective working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
This sales opportunity provides:
- Local sales territory.
- Opportunities for repeat business and reorders.
- Unlimited professional and financial growth opportunities.
- Unprecedented sales and field support.
- Base & rewarding commission
- Car allowance
- Gas card
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please fill out the form below to submit your resume and cover letter. Only selected candidates will be contact for an interview.